Search This Blog

Monday 23 September 2024

A New Role In Ireland!

I'm pleased to say that I've been welcomed into a new consulting role in Dublin with Crowley Millar, a boutique in the financial district that prides itself  on 'pragmatic expert advice' - apt for someone whose other blog is Pragmatist! 

Huge thanks to Hugh Millar and the other partners for agreeing to take me on, and to Bryan Sweeney who led the charge on the very kind recommendation of a mutual client.

So it wasn't the beach that's kept me from these pages. In fact, it's been such a frantic summer I've had to restrict myself to posting on LinkedIn and occasionally Mastodon while absorbed by an almighty due diligence exercise and various other things. Fortunately, the change in UK government meant a pause on the consultation front.

At any rate, I've resurfaced, both here and in Dublin, so stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment